Hyco Speedflow Unvented Undersink Water Heater
Speedflow Unvented Undersink Water Heater.
SF10K- 10 litre
SF15K - 15 litre
Unvented undersink water heaters are the option of choice for small commercial applications since they offer high performance, multiple sink capability and allow the use of regular taps.
The Speedflow is ideal for use in cloakrooms and kitchens in offices, shops, student accommodation and domestic premises which have been extended and there is no central hot water system near by. In these situations one unit located under the kitchen sink is often used to supply hot water for light dishwashing in the kitchen sink and handwashing in the cloakroom basin.
• Mains pressure (unvented) unit - choice of 5,10 or 15L capacities
• 2kW element as standard, 1.2kW element available for 10&15L models for restricted load applications
• External temperature control and Neon element - on indicator
• IPX4 rated
• Porcelain enamel- lined vessel with magnesium anode
• Manually re-settable thermal cut-out
• Wall mounting or floor standing option
• Pressure relief valve included - must be fitted in every case
• Maximum working temperature 75 degrees Centigrade
• Power on switch and neon power - on indicator
• Cable pre-wired (1.5m) - saves time on installation
• Units can be sited above or below or below the sink but must be installed the right way up
Depending on the details of the installation, additional accessories may be needed to comply with the Water Regulations: If your nearest cold water draw off is close to the heater, you will need to fit a check valve and expansion vessel (See SF3). If your mains water pressure is above 4.2 bar, you will need to fit a pressure reducing valve (See SF5). If your pressure is above 4.2 bar and there is a cold water draw off nearby you will need a check valve, expansion vessel and pressure reducing valve (see SF4)